2009-12-21

Feels like forever

It feels like forever since I've both worked out and since I've had a chance to update the blog. I've got some really cool things coming down the pipe for 2010, and I'm excited about them. I'm not sure how much of them I can divulge yet, but I'll be a busy boy that's for sure. So what can I talk about?

I've got 3 planned 100 mile bike rides on the calendar (100 Miles of Nowhere, the Philly Livestrong Challenge, and the 2010 AIDS Ride for Life. That's going to be a lot of biking to train up for, but I think I'll be able to do it, considering I haven't really stopped biking this year, but I'll have to look at my schedule and when these three rides are to make sure that I don't totally burn out between them all (shouldn't really be an issue).

Fitness Goals for 2010

I thought it would be a good idea, since this is my fitness blog, to put down some quantifiable goals for this coming year:

  • Drop to 15% body fat. — last time I checked I was still around 30% so this would be a good thing, as heart disease runs pretty rampant in my family
  • Complete the RKC-RoP with a 24kg Kettlebell
  • 1 strict tactical pull up
  • 1 pistol, each leg
  • RKC Snatch Test with a 16kg Kettlebell
  • Bike all three 100 mile routes on my calendar
  • Bike 3000 miles in 2010

Looks like I've got my work cut-out for me! This is gonna be a treat!

No comments: