2009-09-20

Rest Day and Quick Recap

Today, Sunday, is a rest day.

Yesterday was spent basically working on Grip Strength wrist strength via a 7 hour sword seminar. Lots of fun was had: 1 hour of "cuts" with Tanren Bo, Suburito and Bokken...not in that order; 2 hours of forms practice; 2 hours of padded weapon drills; 1 hour of sparring practice & and drills, and 1 hour of Tameshigiri. By the time I got home, my left shoulder was basically incapacitated & all I wanted to do was hooverize just about everything in sight...which I pretty much did by eating way too much dinner out.

Tomorrow's workout is "Week 1b", since last week didn't quite get in all of the workouts, and I think I need to drop down to 3x(1;2;3) on the C&P for another couple of weeks. Man did that hurt last Wednesday!

Up for today: maybe a bike ride and/or a hike, since it's shaping up to be beautiful out there!

No comments: