2009-09-15

RKC-RoP Week 1; Variety Day

A little sore from last night's extra workouts so going to take a little R&R today (since the cats decided that my company was more important than my own sleep), and it's far better to ease into an intense workout routine than it is to completely burn out and never come back.

Last night's Kickboxing class was predominantly a leg workout, which I didn't really need, but that's not the parts of me that are sore (shoulders, lats, and biceps). My best guess is that's from yesterday's RoP workout.

I should point out that for me taking a little R&R implies that I'll still be biking at least 6 miles and going to classes tonight where I'll burn likely around 400 Calories per class, if not more. I missed classes last week preparing for the bike ride, so now I've got to make up for it with some nice hard work today. Oh, and I've got to look around for my spare bokken to bring with me to SToIC for next week...I miss my bokken whenever I use a public one like last night. I also need to find my spare sword bag, otherwise I'll have to think about buying another one...and we all know how I don't need yet another bag for something...

No comments: